Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We now have a new camera and I do have a few pictures that I need to add from earlier...but I thought I would get these ones from today up on the blog. Enjoy...I know I do.
Aren't these 2 girls sweet as sunshine?

She picked this one all by herself, what a big girl.




A lovely self portrait.




Here we go.



"I think I'll hold onto this one."





Wheee.



Elle's turn.


Oooo...this feels interesting.







Wish Joy would have been willing to sit with Elle and I.









But we still took advantage of the moment.






Oh boy...what's next?


Elle is just so content...sitting on a bale of hay.






3 comments:

MillerFam5 said...

Good to see new pics and updates. Hope you guys are doing well, it sounds like life is good! I love the cake story below, way to roll with the punches! Someone mentioned Matt at youth group the other night and how he had had a big impact on him when he was in high school. It's neat to see that you have left a legacy at Hinson!

Deb said...

Hey! Your girls are beautiful. But you knew that. How about a blog game? You have been tagged. See my for details.

la femme elisabeth said...

Cute pics! The girls are just too cute. Looks like a fun time on a beautiful day! :)