Monday, November 12, 2007

The girls

I finally decided to take a couple pictures of the girls together. I was pleased with how well the older one did with the younger one. That is until she wanted to find out about her eyes. I didn't include that picture. The other day we went on a couple hour car trip for an eye appointment and the older girld was very excited to be in the back seat with the younger one. She kept pointing and smiling. So, here are a couple sweet pictures.

This one is after her second home bath. She always seems to be so alert after a bath. This time she didn't cry but seemed to enjoy it.
Lately the older one has been doing this to the couch cushions because then she can climb up on her own. She has also been reading a lot lately. I thought this was very cute.

1 comment:

MillerFam5 said...

She is so tiny and cute! The oldest is so cute too! Reminds me a lot of our little Addy. You are going to LOVE her age right now! It's a blast!