Thursday, November 29, 2007

New hobbies and more


The other day I found Joy beginning a new hobbie. She was combing through our book shelves and stumbled upon a book she decided to look into a bit further. Can you see the Biblical Preaching title? Hmmm...wonder what she will grow up to do?!
Here is a picture of Elle's hand in her papa's hand. It's so tiny, but it is starting to get pudgy.
I had to add a couple pictures of the girls and their papa. I love them all so much!


















On another note, we had a bit of a sad incidence here. Our sweet golden retriever bit our Joy. Thankfully it was in the arm. She had a fairly decent puncture wound that they ended up putting 3 loose stitches in. It is healing well and she doesn't seem to be scared of the dog; though he isn't spending much time around her these days. I know he was just being a dog and protecting himself, but oh, how I wish I could reason with him and convince him to never do it again so that he doesn't have to be so isolated. Poor guy. But I need to protect the girls.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Its so funny what toddlers find interesting. Like pulling books off the shelf. Interesting or tiring, I'm not sure which.