Tuesday, December 11, 2007

SNOW


Yesterday morning we woke up to a world of white. Actually...it started before we went to bed and I was up at many various hours during the night so I saw it progressing quite nicely and it looked lovely. Before bed, I prayed that there would be enough snow so that Joy and I could go out and play in it. That was a fun answer to prayer. Joy looked like the marshmallow man all dressed up in her snow suit. She was so cute. I helped her make her first snow angel. I also introduced her to eating snow...she couldn't get enough. She seemed to like the snow and loved being outside. Even though her hands were getting cold, she cried when we came in. Here are a few pictures of the day.






3 comments:

Jayne said...

How precious to see you enjoying your two girls. God is indeed good. You are a great mom.

Krisbby said...

Thank you. I am enjoying the girls. I really appreciate your support. And, yes, God is good indeed!

Kaylee's Blog said...

She looks really good as a Marshmellow.... now you don't have to worry about Halloween next year!